Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Trip to Santa Monica Pier

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Have you ever been to Santa Monica beach and just enjoyed the peaceful and wonderful big blue ocean? A reflection of they the sky above is beautiful with its array of color and the mysteries it holds. The ocean is blue expanding all the way to the horizon, the whooshing sound of waves crashing mix with the sounds of birds calling each other, the smell of salt on the breeze, and the scratchy feel of sand between your toes. With a smell of saltwater in the air, it is a scent like no other. If you never been there I suggest you go, the place to relax the place to be "Santa Monica Pier."



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



As I was sleeping on a very relaxing Saturday morning, I was woken up by a loud bang on my door. As I'm getting up I hear my friends inviting me to go to Santa Monica Pier. While i'm getting out of bed i can smell the breakfast being made; with a sweet sour smell and the smell of fresh new coffee freshly made. I patiently sit and wait for my breakfast to be served, ready to go on the road. Seeing everyone organizing and planning the trip we finally get ready to explore the beach. Riding for hours on the long road, passing and surrounded by old and new L.A. buildings. Getting close to my destination, I can clearly see a young woman coming towards us; offering us some fresh tropical fruits, looking so delicious we politly took one from her. As my mouth waters i freely taste the sweet fresh watermelon. Continuing to walk towards the beach I gently take of my sandals off; feeling the rocky soft sand in betweeen my toes as I walk by the ocean. As I'm staring at the ocean I can see the reflection of the sky above. The color adds to the mystery. Surrounded by birds we hear the excitments of the people around. Finally, putting a blanket by the beach we sit down, lay back to relax this wonderful beach.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image search at PicPoke.com


Visiting Santa Monica beach was a very wonderful trip. Seeing, hearing, tasting different things was really an interesting and wonderful experience. I think people should take some time off and plan a trip to the beach. It's really nice to relax and forget about stuff and just have fun. I would definitely go back with my friends and enjoy every single minute of it. Being able to see the ocean and see the way the sun is reflecting on the ocean is such a beautiful thing, hearing the enjoyment is such a nice thing knowing everyone is having fun doing the things they like. Visiting Santa Monica Pier was the best.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic