Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Music "Motown"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Music I personally love listening is oldies. I love oldies beacuse they dont really say bad words and its just say nice things about it, for me Any kind of Oldies relax me, beacause its smooth and understandable. Some of my Favorite are
Diana Ross and the Supremes, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, The Four Tops, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, The Jackson 5, The Temptations, Martha and the Vandellas, Mary Wells, The Marvelettes, Tammi Terrell, The Isley Brothers, Kim Weston, Jr. Walker and the All-Stars, Gladys Knight and the Pips, Rare Earth, The Commodores, Lionel Richie, Rick James Those are just a few from all of them.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




The Motown Music was The first American music label owned by an African-American
also The first music label to successfully market black artists to white mainstream audiences.Motown was a record company founded by Berry Gordy, Jr. and incorporated as Motown Record Corporation in Detroit, Michigan, USA, on April 14, 1960.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oldies song are my Most Favorite onces.
I think its everyones to..